Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Cute Shoes!




1. Isabel Toledo Mary Wedge from Payless $54.99 2. Irregular Choice Bowtiful from 6PM $79.99
3. Dana Buchman Dress Wedges from Kohls  $42.99 
4. Bass Rachel Antonoff Lady Oxford Pump from DSW $49.95
5. Womens Bamboo by Journee Studded Mid-heel Bootie from Target $39.99
6. Qupid Women's Embrace from Kmart  $19.99

 These sandals showed up on Payless's site after I put all the above shoes together. I liked them so much I bought them! BTW - Payless is having a BOGO sale right now!

4 comments:

  1. I love those Payless Sandals, it's hard to find cute flat sandals! Then again I like all the shoes you picked out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love those Payless ones! And the Bass Rachel Antonoff Lady Oxford Pumps....GORGEOUS. Totally not in my size anywhere or I'd be shrieking with joy while hitting the "place order" button right now. :)

    ReplyDelete