I finally finished my M-1941 jacket! It went easier than first two I made for sure. I still have to make a sample welt pocket every time a pattern calls for one! I had the fabric lying around for ever, it was almost right, so I dyed with Dylon. The lining is cut from a sheet, and all the notions I bought at Dressew in Vancouver. I think it conceals my girliness, or at least I hope it does! I have to take the carbine back to my dad on Saturday :( Flying with a firearm is no fun, they make you feel like you're committing a crime. My exact helmet is selling on Ebay right now for $410, I paid $40 at the surplus store in Fresno! Please ignore my peeling deck - I sanded and painted it last summer, and already it's awful!