Friday, March 1, 2013

Sophistique Noir Monthy Theme - Purple


To my amazement, when I looked through my closet today, I have NO purple clothing! I have three packed closets and no purple. And, after looking at all the lovely posts today, I definitely need to remedy this situation! Such beautiful shades of purple! Smokey gray,  eggplant, almost black purples...

The only purple I could find were socks - 10 pairs of them! Also pictures are my new marie melli undies. I have just discovered this brand, they fit so smooth!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely underwear and socks. Cool and comfy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the best purple knee sock collection ever! So much fun. :) Thank you for sharing it for this month's theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO PURPLE CLOTHING?! Mme. Polaire, you must get out and do some shopping tomorrow before the weekend's over! Although I covet your sock collection ... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... I'm usually nervous buying colours because they end up mostly unworn. But since seeing these lovely purples today, especially your house, I will be looking for some this week!

      Delete
    2. Oh, I understand completely. The women I work with are always trying to get me to buy clothes in something other than black. And then I just end up selling them six months later on eBay! But you're always safe buying purple things for your house!! :D

      Delete
  4. Lovely collection of socks. The ones with the face on them made me smile.

    ReplyDelete